We are seeking a highly skilled IT Security Specialist to join our dynamic team. The IT Security Specialist will play a crucial role in safeguarding GetResponse's systems, networks and data against potential security threats.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board. Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- handling vulnerabilities and information security incidents
- conducting regular security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend solutions
- defining, implementing and maintaining the processes required to establish a secure SDLC
- collaborating with cross-functional teams to integrate security best practices throughout the organization
- providing internal security consultations
- staying up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats and trends
- documenting all technical procedures and user guides for reference and reporting purposes
- providing security awareness training to employees and promoting a culture of security awareness
What do we expect?
- proven 5+ years of experience working in IT
- 2 years in sole security role(s)
- extensive Linux knowledge including scripting
- strong understanding of IT security-related processes and frameworks (OWASP top ten)
- understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.)
- experience with web security scanning tools (such as Burp Suite, Invicti Acunetix, Tenable Nessus)
- knowledge of cryptography principles (symmetric, asymmetric encryption)
- knowledge of network/system/application layer attacks (XSS, SSRF, etc.) with some mitigation methods (CSP, CSRF tokens, DOM purification)
- knowledge of SSO solutions like Azure Entra ID, Okta
- knowledge of Microsoft 365 security features
- experience in working with an issue tracking software
- good communication skills – you will be deeply involved in maintaining overall security-level cooperation with development teams
- self-reliance in daily routines and solving problems
- fluency in speaking and writing, both in Polish and English
- commitment to constantly improving qualifications – yes, conferences, training and self-development are part of your job 😊
- bachelor degree in Computer Science
- taking part in CTF events
- security-related certifications
- experience in maintaining security environments like PCI-DSS
- practical knowledge of Windows Server and mac OS environments
- experience with GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
- familiarity with Agile Manifesto
Contract of employment: 7840 – 13070 PLN gross
B2B contract: 450 - 780 PLN net/man-day
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area; employees based outside the area work fully remotely
- home office set up – a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program – up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture – mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment – most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge-sharing sessions, and more!
Apply and enjoy our fully remote online recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Final interview with Live Task: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
4. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Marta is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!