Partner Channel Manager (UK&US)
We are looking for a rockstar: Partner Channel Manager. Your focus will be on recruiting and developing new reseller partners to generate revenue for GetResponse through the sale of our product to the partners' customer base.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly, and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- Acquire new partners and establish a network of partners within the designated region.
- Negotiating agreements with partners to ensure adherence to company standards, product pricing, and legal requirements.
- Providing training and support to newly recruited partners to ensure their ability to proficiently sell GetResponse products.
- Monitoring partner performance to ensure achievement of sales quotas, identifying opportunities, and providing support throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide support to partners throughout the sales process by conducting product demonstrations.
- Assessing the performance of current channel partners and recommending enhancements as needed.
- Monitoring competitor activity in the industry to identify opportunities for market share growth.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to organize partner events and trade shows, and actively participating in the events to provide support to our partners.
- Participating in any marketing actions that involve the partner channel.
- Reaching or exceeding the sales target assigned by the manager.
- Reaching or exceeding the KPIs assigned by the manager.
You may be the perfect fit if you:
- Know what the main key is to have a successful partner relation.
- Have experience managing partners in the SaaS industry.
- Have an outbound approach.
- Hunter attitude, proactive and dynamic.
- Have experience training sales partner teams.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Speak fluent English.
Contract of employment: 7 000 – 12 000 PLN gross + commissions
B2B contract: 333 – 572 PLN net/man-day + commissions
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area; employees based outside the area work fully remotely
- home office set up – a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program – up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture – mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment – most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge-sharing sessions, and more!
Apply and enjoy our (fully remote online) recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Final interview: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
4. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Hania is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!