Are you a skilled and detail-oriented professional with a passion for numbers and a deep understanding of Polish tax and accounting regulations? We are seeking a dedicated individual to fill the role of Accountant, responsible for a diverse range of financial tasks in our dynamic and growing organization.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- handling purchase invoices, ensuring accurate assignment and accounting in compliance with local regulations (white list, split payment, WHT)
- verifying and posting employee business travel settlements
- posting and reconciliation of payroll files
- keeping records of fixed assets and calculating depreciation
- clearing of open items on suppliers, customers, employees and others
- performing the monthly accounts reconciliation process
- participation in monthly and year-end close activities
- additional accounting tasks and back up for colleagues
You may be the perfect fit if you have:
- minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role
- knowledge of Polish tax and accounting law
- diploma in Accountancy
- good spoken and written Polish (C1) and English (B1) language skills
- good command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- diligence, reliability, honesty and self-reliance
- proactiveness and the ability to reason logically
- excellent communication skills
- knowledge of Symfonia
Contract of employment: 6 500 – 8 500 PLN gross/month
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area; employees based outside the area work fully remotely
- home office set up – a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program – up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture – mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment – most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge-sharing sessions, and more!
Apply and enjoy our fully remote online recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Task challenge: Show off your skills! We'll ask you to complete a brief task. We'll suit it to fit your skills and your calendar.
4. Final interview: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
5. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Paulina is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!