Junior Employer Branding Specialist
Discover a world of possibilities within our HR department at GetResponse as part of our Employer Branding Team! We're on a mission to attract top talents, foster a positive company culture and ensure our messaging is consistently captivating.
Are you passionate about creating a positive workplace vibe and crafting compelling brand communication? If so, we definitely want you on board! Join us in the heart of GetResponse, where your skills can make a real impact.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- supporting online and offline event management (planning, executing, budgeting, communicating) including employee initiatives, integration, special events, conferences, and meet-ups aiming to strengthen brand awareness and foster community
- supporting the delivery of EB/HR projects and initiatives from conceptualization to implementation and evaluation
- managing the employee onboarding process (organization and workshops facilitation)
- creating and editing a wide range of internal communication materials (newsletters, surveys, recruitment promo content)
- collaborating with various stakeholders and external providers to develop and execute project deliverables
- supporting in settlements, issuing expenses, budget tracking and administrative work
- reporting, measuring the effectiveness of performed activities and drawing conclusions
You may be the perfect fit if you have:
- hands-on experience in organizing online and offline events, conferences and business events (min. 1 year)
- copywriting skills (social media or internal communication content creation)
- ability to effectively plan and organize working time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- excellent command of English and Polish (min. C1)
- collaboration and teamwork abilities
- openness to new ideas, a willingness to learn and grow, and flexibility to adapt
- critical thinking and analytical skills
- project management experience
- interest in the latest employer branding trends
Contract of employment: 5000 – 5 500 PLN gross/month
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area
- home office set up – a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program – up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture – mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment – most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge-sharing sessions, and more!
Apply and enjoy our fully remote online recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Task challenge: Show off your skills! We'll ask you to complete a brief task. We'll suit it to fit your skills and your calendar.
4. Final interview: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
5. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Marta is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!