Business Development Executive (LATAM)
Are you ready to take on the dynamic role of a Business Development Executive, where you'll play a pivotal role in expanding our customer base for cutting-edge e-mail marketing and marketing automation software? Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for France, Spain, and Ibero-America, you'll be at the forefront of executing a robust business development strategy via outbound sales.
To excel in this position, we're seeking individuals with exceptional communication and presentation skills, coupled with an unbeatable attitude and a genuine passion for staying abreast of the latest technologies.
At our company, we believe in setting our team members up for success. That's why we provide comprehensive training, top-of-the-line equipment, and tools designed to enhance efficiency. From state-of-the-art MacBooks to essential platforms like Hubspot CRM, Slack, Jira, Loom.com, Apollo.io, and SalesNavigator, we ensure you have the resources you need to thrive in your role.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly, and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- actively building the GetResponse sales pipeline through identifying potential clients and by gaining information about them
- generating SQOs (Sales Qualified Opportunities) through LinkedIn, industry websites, cold calling, cold emailing, etc.
- organizing discovery calls and qualifying leads based on various criteria
- negotiating terms and concluding commercial contracts
- daily work with the CRM system to keep information up-to-date and optimize sales funnels
- regular reporting of current tasks and their statuses
- upskilling and learning about best practices in email marketing and marketing automation
You may be the perfect fit if you have:
- excellent English and Spanish language skills; knowledge of Portuguese language would be a benefit
- at least 2 years of B2B outbound sales experience; preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications
- independence and excellent project management skills
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- B2B contract: 150 USD man-day
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area; employees based outside the area work fully remotely
- home office set up - a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more
Apply and enjoy our fully remote online recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Final interview: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
4. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Paulina is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!