Join the GetResponse team as a Product Manager and shape the development of the platform according to business goals and market trends.
About us: GetResponse is a SaaS company recognized for its industry-leading email marketing and marketing automation software. We’ve been serving our customers since 1998 and are proud to have 350,000+ SMBs and 1,000+ enterprise customers on board.
Our team is made up of 350+ fantastic individuals working in distributed locations. We’re global, remote-friendly and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
- develop and maintain product roadmaps for the backend area of the product and align it with company strategy
- analyze data, identify trends and make recommendations to stakeholders on how to improve processes and the product
- collect business requirements and align them with potential technical solutions, strike a harmonious balance between business needs, technical feasibility and implementation costs
- coordinate cross-functional, technical programs across multiple engineering teams
- write detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria. Partner with the IT Team to groom the backlog during scrum sessions and execute the roadmap
- ensure clear product documentation is created and maintained and facilitate information flow across projects
- drive the product development process through effective communication and teamwork
You may be the perfect fit if you have:
- proven experience (3+ years) in product management, particularly with a focus on backend processes
- strong understanding of backend technologies, databases, APIs and system architecture. Previous experience as a Software Developer or System/Software Architect would be an asset
- excellent communication skills to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and the ability to facilitate collaboration between development teams and other departments (product, IT)
- proficiency in project management methodologies to effectively plan, prioritize and manage projects
- experience in conceptualizing and rolling out SaaS strategies and products
- fluent communication in Polish
- fluent communication in English (B2/C1)
- ability to align backend development efforts with overarching business goals and product strategy
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess complex technical challenges and propose effective solutions
- familiarity with quality assurance processes to ensure the reliability and stability of backend systems
- experience in optimizing backend processes for performance, scalability and efficiency
Contract of employment: 10 000 – 17 000 PLN gross/month
B2B contract: 607 - 1014 PLN net/man-day
Extra perks include:
- we work in a hybrid model for those based in the Tri-City area; employees based outside the area work fully remotely
- home office set up – a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program – up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture – mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment – most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge-sharing sessions, and more!
Apply and enjoy our fully remote online recruitment process!
1. Review stage: We’ll check your resumé/CV to screen for various criteria and match your talents with opportunities.
2. Phone interview: We’d like to get to know you, and vice versa. Let us know why you want to join our team and why you’d be a great fit with us.
3. Task challenge: Show off your skills! We'll ask you to complete a brief task. We'll suit it to fit your skills and your calendar.
4. Final interview: It's your chance to shine and show that you're the perfect fit for the role. Meet your future manager and see what’s in store for you.
5. Offer: If you have what it takes, accept our offer and — welcome aboard! Join our team and be in great company!
Marta is the recruiter responsible for this process – if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact her!