An outstanding opportunity for an Intern to join a dynamic and innovative data team building out a next -generation data observability platform, Data Command Center (DCC). In this role, you will work with our founding engineering team on integrating modern data technologies to our data command center by building out data processes on a variety of these technologies to simulate enterprise-wide processes that we’d want to observe with the DCC.
As a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for data management, and a commitment to excellence, you will
· Understand the overall concept of the company and data team, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
· Rotate through DCC design and engineering as well as supporting sales campaigns and calls, provide support for continuous automation, and improvement of DCC features and functionality.
· Assist the founding team on Data Management projects and other initiatives.
· Build out data processing jobs, ETL pipelines, python notebooks, store procedures, and a variety of data movement processes across different data technologies
· Produce various enterprise data load scenarios for our DCC product to consume
· Perform duties as assigned from founding team including data mapping, write procedure manuals, technical specifications documentation, code reviewing and reverse engineering.